Welcome to Hatimitubunbun Japanese Acupuncture Clinic : はちみつブンブンしんきゅう院(東京都豊島区千早の鍼灸院・最寄駅「千川」・「東長崎」):池袋付近の鍼灸院・池袋・要町・高松・千川・小竹向原・東長崎・江古田・椎名町・落合

Acupuncture・Moxibustion・Counseling about Traditional Chinese & Japanese Medicine
Top_2


・For the pain you want to cure quickly. - backache, strained back, shoulder pain, knee pain,Stiff neck, etc,

・When you are tired all the time,

・" I'm pregnant, so I cannot take some medicine, or I want to be cured without any medicines"

・Your doctor said that you will not recover your health,

・Taking part in sports, you tend to strain your body,

・" I have an infertility problem, but I want my baby "

・Menstrual problem is terrible. -PMS, irregular cycle, painful periods, etc,

・Face lift for men and women. - anti-aging, removing warts, stain, etc,
If you had these various troubles, please contact us.


Phone/Fax
03-6427-6947


Open days and hours
Mon ~Thu - 3:00pm ~ 8:00pm
Sat - 10:00am ~ 8:00pm


Email
hatimitubunbun@fuga.ocn.ne.jp


Japan tokyo toshima chihaya 4-17-4